Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Come on already!!!

I wake up groggy, thinking about breakfast & what a hassle food is.  Breakfast could (and should) be scrambled eggs with chorizo, onions, garlic, olives, & cheese.  Instead, I decide to walk a half mile for mountain dew and chips. 

Then, instead of doing the 5mile run I didn't do yesterday (because I walked 7miles instead), I sit in front of the TV until it's time to shower and walk 7miles to work.  Along the way, I picked up more mountain dew, donettes, and Pringles.  This food doesn't even taste good.  So, why do I continue to consume it? 

As of 2pm, today, I have consumed the following:
2@20oz mountain dew
1 big grab bag of doritos
2/3 bag of combos
1 roll of donettes
And I'm working on another mountain dew and a small can of Pringles.  I feel awful and that is no way to start day 2 of training.

No comments:

Post a Comment